Monday, June 7, 2010

Is Anyone Out There?

I just need a moment. A moment with a glass of wine, some dark chocolate and a weepy chic flick sounds GREAT.
To say I am overwhelmed these past few days is an understatement.  Preparing for this move is so much harder than I had anticipated.  Having Donny traveling so much would be challenging anyway,  but add to that home repairs (they never end), packing, trying to get this house ready to rent, keeping my kids entertained and caught up on school work, cooking meals, cleaning and doing laundry, chasing after our dog who like to make a break for it at least once a week, trying to find us a house to rent once we get there, researching schools....you get the idea.  
Every time I feel like I am making headway, 5 more things get added to the list, or something breaks, or someone gets sick, or our dog scratches up the white doors I just painted. 
Plus, I am an emotional wreck.  I go back and forth between being super giddy and excited to just feeling sad.  Tomorrow the property management company comes to take interior pictures of our house, and carpet is getting installed in the extra room downstairs.  Oh, and did I mention I am trying to sell things on Craigslist as well?  Yep-gotta deliver a headboard tomorrow..that is, if I can figures out how to take it down.
  Anyone want to come over one of these nights and have some wine and pack with me?  It may sound silly, but to me that sounds like a good time.  Thanks for letting me vent. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm yours this week! Let me know how I can help sis!

    ReplyDelete