Thursday, March 11, 2010

Changes

 In one week from now, Donny and I will be on a plane flying to Arkansas to check out what may be our new home.  For those of you who may not know, Donny was offered a promotion through his company that would require us to relocate to NW Arkansas this summer.  We have been giving it a lot of thought and prayer, and thankfully we have the opportunity to go check the place out before we decide for sure.  During our visit we plan to see some rentals with a realtor, visit a couple schools, go to a church, and do lots of driving around and exploring.  I would also really like to go to a grocery store to check out what the prices are like.  I am so excited to have this time with Donny, we haven't had any time away just the two of us in a long time.  I am looking forward to some nice dinners out and sleeping in past 6:30!  Please pray for us to have wisdom and a really clear feeling of what we should do. It is such a difficult decision,  leaving so much family that we have here, but it is also really exciting to think about what God may have in store for our family.  Talk about taking us out of our comfort zones!  But maybe that is the whole point.....

1 comment:

  1. Wow Alicia! What a wonderful opportunity but I love seeing how you're trusting God to help you make the right decision for your family. I will pray that you feel peace when you make your decision and that you have some wonderful time alone with your hubby. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete