Tuesday, April 6, 2010

It's Official...

We are moving to Arkansas!  Our trip went great, Donny and I really loved it there.  I am so thankful we had the opportunity to visit before we made a decision.  We will be moving this summer, probably in July, to the Bentonville/Bella Vista area of NW Arkansas.  It has a really cute, small town feel, but with all the amenities like shopping and restaurants that a bigger city would have.  Definitely very country, I haven't seen that many horses and cows in a long time, but it is beautiful, the people were warm and friendly, and we quickly felt very comfortable there.  The biggest task now will be trying to sell/rent our house as soon as possible.  If anyone out there knows someone who would be interested.....=)  Also, we need to find a home for our dog Bella.  She is a sweetie and we would love her to go to a home where she can get lots of love and attention.
That's all for now, we will keep you posted along the way!  Feel free to email us at: thefoglios@msn.com  with more questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment